Adhere Flex Single Component Waterproofing Membrane
ADHERE FLEX is a unique single component acrylic co-polymer waterproofing elastomeric membrane provides a extremely tough durable coating and it allows the concrete to breathe.
- Weather proof protective coating.
- Excellent thermal insulation.
- Can be used on a variety of substrates such as concrete, asbestos, cement, zinc and GI sheets, timber, light weight concrete polyurethane foam.
- High elasticity and tensile strength of the cured membrane enables it to accommodate roof movement.
- Easy to use, single component and bio-friendly material.
- Resistant to ultra violet radiation.
- Anti carbonation and chemicals resistant coating.
Due to its excellent adhesion and thixotropic nature it is an ideal material for vertical and horizontal applications.
- For roof slabs, terraces, balconies, sunshades, parapet walls, domes, arches, shells, folded plates, parboloids and corrugated sheets.
- For water proofing of new structures as well as old surfaces.
- For negative side water proofing.
The surface has to be cleaned thoroughly so that all dirt, oil, loose latin particles, dust etc. is removed. All cracks shall be treated properly before the application of Adhere Flex. ADHERE SBR primer coat shall be applied by diluting 1 Kg with 1 litre of water by means of sprayer, brush or roller.
First coat of Adhere Flex shall be applied over the primed surface once the surface is dry. It is recommended to apply the second coat after first coat is fully cured. The glass fiber reinforcement, if required shall be placed after the application of the first coat when Adhere Flex is still wet. ADHERE FLEX shall be diluted up to 15 - 25% for first coat and 10 - 15% for second coat for second coat for workability and coverage.
|Tensile strength||- 41.5 Kg/cm2|
|Shore hardeness||- 73|
|Tear strength||- 22.6 Kg/cm2|
|Adhesion to concrete||- 13.03 Kg/cm2|
|Abrasion resistance||- Abrasion wear|
|Wear index||- 135|
|Service temperature||- 20 to 110˚C|
|Specific gravity||- 1.28 @ 23˚C|
|Flash point||- Nil|
|Colour||- White. Other colours shall be made available on request|
|Coverage||- 1.5 Kg / m2 for 2 coats (DFT 1mm)|
12 months from the date of manufacturing in ideal storage conditions.
Whilst any information and /or specification contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate, no warranty is given or implied in connection with any recommendation or suggestions made by us, our representatives, agents or distributors as the conditions of use of any labour involved are beyond our control.