ADHERE BONDS - 001General Purpose Tile Adhesives
ADHERE BONDS - 001 Cement based blended powder polymer modified Tile Adhesive for wet or dry service condition.
- Ready to use - only water to be added.
- Good mechanical strength, excellent adhesion, low shrinkage.
- Sufficiently flexible to accommodate physical & thermal movements.
- Self curing.
ADHERE BONDS - 001 is specially designed for both internal and external applications like fixing ceramic tiles, vitrified tiles, glass mosaics, external cladding, swimming pools, natural stones etc.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- The surface to be tiled should be clean and sound.
- Recommended mix proportion is approx. 3:1 of powder to water by volume. At site, addition of water shall be adjusted to attain desired consistency. A lump free homogeneous paste is obtained.
- Always mix the required quantity.
- Spread the adhesive to a thickness of approx. 3.0 mm and comb with a notched trowel. Strictly apply the adhesive paste which can be tiled within 10 to 15 mins.
- Start placing the tiles on the surface to be tiled. Tap the tiles properly to ensure complete coverage of the backside of tiles and the possibility of any air voids.
- Keep joints between two-tiles using spacer.
- Allow tilling to set for 24 hours and start-filling joints next day.
- Floors can be used after 24 hours.
PRECAUTIONS & LIMITATIONS:
- Do not use for vertical cladding of heavy tiles.
- Do not add more water than recommended.
- Do not add sand or cement.
Approx. 2 Hrs. at 30˚C.
60 - 70 Sqft per 25 Kg bag at 3 mm thickness.
12 months from the date of manufacturing in ideal storage conditions.
10, 20 Kgs. paper bag
Whilst any information and / or specification contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate, no warranty is given or implied in connection with any recommendation or suggestions made by us, our representatives, agents or distributors as the conditions of use of any labour involved are beyond our control.