ADHERE BONDS-CTGCement Tile Joint Grout
ADHERE BONDS-CTG is a highly quality fine, waterresistant cement based powder grouting compound designed for grouting glazed wall tiles, mosaic, vitrified and fully vitrified tiles, ceramic floor tiles, industrial floor tiles etc. where chemical resistant is important use our ADHERE BONDS-ETG (Epoxy Tile Joint Grout).
- Manufactured under BSI Quality Assurance scheme ISO 9001
- Suitable for areas that will be dry or wet, including swimming pools
- Very fine texture
- Non-shrinkable and will not crack
- Anti-fungus and will not promote fungus growth
- Tough and has high abrasion resistance
- High bond strength
- Water repellant
- Built in flexibility to withstand forces created by expansion and contraction of tiles.
- Available in colours:
- White ivory, Pink, Terracotta, Grey, Copper Brown, Black, Blue, etc.
Before commencing grouting the adhesive bed must be set. Fix in a solid bed of adhesive i.e. ensuring that, as far as possible no voids are left behind / beneath the tiles. Protect open joints from contamination and ensure that they are clean, dry and free loose debris prior to grouting. Do not use in damp condition.
Mix the ADHERE BONDS-CTG with clean water until a lump-free smooth paste of uniform colour is obtained. If an electric drill mixer is used blend on a slow speed (less than 300rpm). Avoid entraining air by mixing at too high speed or by over-mixing. Do not reconstitute the mixed grout by adding more water, this will reduce the final strength.
- 1. Using a grout float or rubber squeegee compact the grout in to the joints ensuring that they are completely filled. Work in small areas and remove as much excess grout from the tile surface as possible. Do not exceed the working time of the grout.
- 2. Use a sponge or sponge-board, dampened with clean water to clean the tile surface. Allow about 15 minutes for the grout to dry a little before cleaning off. Clean diagonally to the joint lines.
- 3. Finally wash down with clean water with sponge/sponge board to remove any dried grout film from the tile surface.
- 4. Once the grout has sufficiently set within the joints, polish the tile surface with a clean cloth. Alternatively give a final wash down with clean water using a dampened sponge.
|Joint width||2 - 6 mm|
|Pot Life@ 27°C||30 Minutes|
|Setting time at 27°C||24 Hours|
|Water Grout Ratio||1 : 3|
|((Tile length + Tile breadth) x Tile thickness x Specific gravity)
((Tile length + Joint width) x (Tile breadth + Joint width))
12 months when stored in ideal storage conditions.
1 Kg pack.
Whilst any information and / or specification contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate, no warranty is given or implied in connection with any recommendation or suggestions made by us, our representatives, agents or distributors as the conditions of use of any labour involved are beyond our control.