ADHERE CRETE - URPAcrylic Cement Modifier
ADHERE CRETE - URP - Acrylic based co-polymer specifically designed with cementitious composition. When combined with cement, improves properties such as bonding with various substrates, flexural and compressive strength. It also enhances chemical resistance and weather resistance.
- Resistant to water penetration.
- Improved workability enabling better finished surfaces.
- High compatibility there by affording reduced pore structure, resulting in impermeable and chemical resistant mortar or coating
- High durability ensured in adverse condition.
- Resistant to fungus and micro-organisms.
- Prevents blistering and discolourations.
- It is non-toxic, non-inflammable and nonhazardous.
- Provides excellent adhesion between old and new concrete.
- For repairing concrete and masonry wall, roof slabs etc.
- For water proofing above and below tanks, roofs, swimming pools, toilet sunken portion, basement etc.
- Used as a durability improving agent in mortars.
- For protection of concrete against salt ingress and resultant corrosion.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Remove all laitance, oil, grease, mould release oil, curing compound etc. by using wire brush, mechanical scrubber, sand blasting etc. Treat the surface with 5% hydrochloric acid and neutralize the surface washing with soap oil to improve bonding of the coating.
BONDING SLURRY AND COATING:
The substrate to which the coating is to be applied should be in saturated surface dry condition. For this, water should be sprinkled on to the surface and left for sometime. Prepare slurry consisting of 2 parts of cement to 1 part of ADHERE CRETE - URP, mixed to lump free consistency. Apply it to the surface using a stiff bristle brush, without allowing any pinholes to appear. The second coat is applied in the same manner after allowing the first coat to dry for 2 hours.
PREPARATION OF ADHERE CRETE - URP MODIFIED REPAIR MORTAR:
Mix required quantity of sand and cement for approximately 1 minute before adding 10% ADHERE CRETE - URP by weight of cement. Mix this for 2 to 3 minutes before adding water continuously until required consistence is achieved. Depressions, voids etc. can be filled and leveled using this modified mortar.
PREPARATION OF ADHERE CRETE - URP MODIFIED CEMENT PAINT:
Approximately 3-4 litres of ADHERE CRETE - URP are mixed with 50 Kgs of cement paint. The mix so obtained can be applied using a brush onto the surface. The second coat should only be applied after the first coat gets dried (approx 2 hours). Approximately 30% increase in coverage can be achieved.
Water curing should be done for 3 days, preferably by water ponding. At any cost the traffic should not be allowed for at least 2 days.
ADHERE CRETE - URP is compatible with all grades of ordinary portland cement, blended cement & sulphate resistant cement.
|Supply form||White Liquid|
|Consistency||Flowable thin Liquid|
|Initial setting time||24 hrs.|
|Curing time||28 days|
2 - 2.5 m2/ 3 litres mix for two coats.
12 months from the date of packing in ideal storage conditions.
PACKING: 1, 5, 20 Kgs packing.
Whilst any information and /or specification contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate, no warranty is given or implied in connection with any recommendation or suggestions made by us, our representatives, agents or distributors as the conditions of use of any labour involved are beyond our control.