ADHERE - WALLKINGWhite Cement Based Wall Putty
ADHERE - WALLKING fills the fine pores of concrete / mortar walls (Interior & Exterior) / ceilings and provides smooth, dry surface essential for painting. It has better water resisting properties, durability, good adhesive strength and enhance the life of the paint. ADHERE - WALLKING can be applied even on moist surface.
- Being a cementitious material it has an excellent bonding and durability.
- No need for water curing.
- Primer not necessary for fresh plastered walls.
- Compatible with any kind of Acrylic Emulsion / Acrylic distemper etc.
- Gives a smooth and glossy finish.
- Can be applied on existing used surface after proper surface preparation.
- It prevents fungal growth.
- Does not produce any kind of unpleasant odours at the time of application.
- Cost effective and easy to apply.
Remove all loose cement Latin particles on the wall surface with grinding stone. Wash the surface with water. Substrate should be free from dust, grease and loose materials.
Mixing should be done with atmost care to achieve a uniform lump free paste. Mix ADHERE - WALLKING with 30 - 35% clean water slowly to make a paste. Continue the mixing for 10 - 15 minutes till a uniform paste forms.
- Pre-wet the walls surface with sufficient quantity of water.
- Uniformly apply the first coat of ADHERE - WALLKING from bottom to upwards direction with the help of putty blade over the moist surface to achieve smooth finish without much wastage.
- After drying of second coat remove the marks if any with the help of moist sponge or rough the surface gently with putty blade.
- Always prepare a required quantity of putty and consume within 2 - 3 hours.
- Allow the surface to dry for at least 3-4 hrs. And then apply a second coat of putty.
- The total thickness of two coats should be limited to maximum 1.5 mm and leave the surface overnight.
- Rub with fine waterproof emery paper of 400/500 no. to remove unevenness and to get a smooth white surface.
40 - 45 Sqft/Kg in single coat of 0.5 to 1.0 mm thickness and 18 - 20 Sqft/kg in double coat of 1.0 to 1.5 mm thickness, depending up on the surface roughness.
Six months from date of packing when stored in ideal storage conditions.
1kg, 5kgs, 20kgs, 40Kgs
Whilst any information and / or specification contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate, no warranty is given or implied in connection with any recommendation or suggestions made by us, our representatives, agents or distributors as the conditions of use of any labour involved are beyond our control.