ADHERE GROUT - GP IINon Shrink Pre-mixed Grout
ADHERE GROUT - GP II is a high strength, non-shrink, pourable and pumpable grout for industrial applications. Premixed, selectively graded components result in a dense, homogenous mix, with excellent strength and dimensional stability. Available in two grades ADHERE GROUT M20/M40.
- Excellent Fluidity for easy placements.
- Accessibility to remote parts of structure.
- One-step grout, ready to use.
- Faster strength development and uniform set, allows earlier loading.
- Dimensionally stable, needs no special treatment at opened ends, capping or edges.
- No bleeding, segregation and efflorescence.
- Densification of material decreases permeability, increases wear resistance.
- Resistant to oils, chemicals etc.
- High early strength minimizes down time for Repairs and Maintenance.
ADHERE GROUT develops a slight, but controlled expansion, beginning at the time of placement, resulting in excellent dimensional stability. It ensures that no major voids are left even in areas that are remotely accessible. Because of its non-shrink characteristics, it remains stable in place without cracking, crumbling or de-lamination.
- In machinery bases, structural columns, pumps and accessory bases anchor bolts, bearing plates, floor grids, Crane tracks etc. Is an excellent material for structural concrete repairs.
- For pre-cast structural membrane and to joints, dowels, rail posts and sealing bolts, power line stanchions etc.
- Compensates for the normal shrinkage of concrete and mortar, absorbs, and minimizes the effects of vibration on foundation.
All areas to be grouted shall be clean and free of laitance, grease, dirt and contaminants. All loose material shall be removed. In case of repair, the concrete must be hacked back until a sound surface is obtained. All metal components shall be de-rusted and free of paints or oils. The prepared concrete surface should be saturated before application, with clean water. Remove excess water from voids and holes prior to grouting.
For machine and column bases, forming procedure should be followed which allows for rapid and continuous placement of the grout and complete filling of space to be grouted. Support elements should be anchored so that no movement is possible. Removal of form work should be done only after ADHERE GROUT has hardened properly.
The dry grout should be mixed with recommended amount of water typically 3 - 4 litres per bag of 25kg. The grout shall be added to the water in a container. For flowing grout, water content may be increased slightly. Quantities which can be placed in about 15-20 minutes only should be mixed at a time. Use mixing paddle to obtain a consistent mix.
PLACING AND COMPACTING:
The grout should be placed only from one side of the opening to avoid trapping of air. Use chains, rods or tamping devices to compact grout tightly, completely removing air voids. Vibration is acceptable but should not exceed limits so as to cause segregation and bleeding.
Adequate restraint should be maintained on all sides so that the desired shrinkage compensation is obtained. Providing reinforcement will help in case of exposed surfaces.
Protection against drying winds and direct sunlight is essential. Use wet Hessian cloth or ponding water. If a damp hessian is used, curing for at least 7 days is necessary.
SHELF LIFE: 12 Months from the date of manufacturing when stored in ideal storage conditions.
Whilst any information and /or specification contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate, no warranty is given or implied in connection with any recommendation or suggestions made by us, our representatives, agents or distributors as the conditions of use of any labour involved are beyond our control.