ADHEREX - SLFSelf Level 1000 mic / 2000 mic.
ADHERE SLF is a solvent free, pigmented three component pure liquid epoxy resin cured with a special amine hardener self leveling epoxy flooring.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Provides hard wearing and a seamless surface.
- Easy to clean.
- Excellent adhesion.
- High resistance to chemicals.
- Easily laid in a range of colours.
As a floor topping in industrial & commercial areas such as food, drink and pharmaceutical plants, tool rooms, operation theatres, electrical/ electronic assembly plants, light industrial plants, automotive showrooms and all other areas requiring hygiene, aesthetic, dust free and hard wearing surfaces.
ADHEREX - SLF when hardened by the reaction of epoxy resins and hardener becomes very hard and has a high resistance to abrasion. The hardened system is extremely chemical resistant as well as exhibits high flexural and tensile stresses.
- Surface has to be sound, dry, free from laitance, grease, oil, and any other contamination by using wire brushing or mechanical means or grit blasting.
- Thorough surface preparation is a must for best results. Mechanical methods are strongly recommended such as, mechanical scarification, grit/sand/shot blasting etc. The substrate must not suffer from rising dampness with more than a moisture content of 5%. Small areas for application can be acid etched mildly, followed by cleaning & washing off with a water jet, and mopping to a dry condition.
- In substrates where oil & grease has penetrated deeply, use of a flame torching to burn off the oil, acid etching, etc., shall be done followed by a detergent wash. In cases where the contamination is deep seated, mechanical means have to be adopted to remove the substrate upto the extent of penetration.
- Mixed ADHERE EP must be applied by brush or roller on a prepared surface thoroughly in a thin continuous film.
- Another coat must be applied if characteristic dry patches are seen on the substrate due to high porosity of the surface. This ensures good adhesion but also prevents air release from porous substrates, which may cause bubbles after laying ADHEREX - SLF subsequently.
- The primer must be left overnight to dry before the application of ADHEREX - SLF.
|1000 mic||2000 mic|
|RESIN||1.7 pbw||1.7 pbw|
|HARDENER||1 pbw||1 pbw|
|FILLER||1.9 pbw||2.7 pbw|
APPLICATION OF ADHEREX - SLF:
- Mix Resin, Hardener & Filler until a homogeneous mix is obtained. Add filler slowly stirring continuously with a slow speed mixing paddle.
- Pour the mixed material on to the primed substrate when the primer is tack free.
- Spread slowly and uniformly using the correct serrated blade for the desired thickness over a pre-marked area.
- Roll the surface with a spike roller thoroughly to remove entrapped air and trowel marks and avoid excessive rolling.
- Remove the masking tape by pulling it outward slowly after the self-flowing property ceases.
|Specific gravity||1.6 Kg/Ltr|
|Potlife @ 30˚C||25 - 30 minutes|
|Walkable at 30˚C||24 hours|
|Compression strength||approx. 60 N/mm2|
|Bending property||approx. 30 N/mm2|
|Coverage||8 to 9m2 for 1 mm thick.|
12 months from the date of manufacturing when stored in ideal storage conditions.
PACKING: 12, 14 Kg units.
Whilst any information and /or specification contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate, no warranty is given or implied in connection with any recommendation or suggestions made by us, our representatives, agents or distributors as the conditions of use of any labour involved are beyond our control.