ADHEREX - LBLow Build Epoxy Coating System
ADHEREX - LB is a unique formulation low build epoxy system which produces hard chemical resistant, aesthetically pleasing coloured floor coating, dust proof areas for precision assembly sections in Engineering and Electronic industries etc.
- Improved aesthetics
- Available in various colour
- Abrasion resistant and smooth
- The surface to be coated must be thoroughly cleaned. If freshly made surface, it should be ensured that the curing has been done properly. The surface treatment is done by acid treatment and neutralization as per the standard recommendations.
- For all cement mortars, it is advisable to first apply a coat of the above mix without addition of pigment as a primer coat.
- The topcoat thereafter can be applied. Additional coat may be given for higher thickness of coating if required. All the three coats thus will yield a dft of around 500 microns.
|Viscosity @ 25°C [cps]||2000 - 4000||50 - 300|
|Specific gravity @ 25°C [g/cc]||1.20 - 1.30||0.95 - 0.98|
Coverage for single coat of the above mix is between 7 to 8 m2/kg of the mix. If the surface is porous or rough, the coverage may come down proportionately.
Potlife for 100gms mix at room temperature (30˚C) is around 50 minutes.
Avoid direct contact of resin with skin. Use of hand gloves during handling is recommended. Splashes on the skin, if any should be removed immediately with suitable remover.
12 months from the date of manufacturing in ideal storage conditions.
5, 20, 40 kgs.
Whilst any information and /or specification contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate, no warranty is given or implied in connection with any recommendation or suggestions made by us, our representatives, agents or distributors as the conditions of use of any labour involved are beyond our control.