Adhere Mix-700 High Grade Super Plasticizer
Adhere Mix-700 Super plasticizer based on naphthalene, recommended for increased workability and early age strengths of concrete.
- Reduction in water-cement ratio
- Optimization of cement content - cost savings
- Considerably high early Strength
- Increased ultimate strength
- Improved water tightness
- Early removal of form work
- High quality concrete of lower permeability and improved durability
Adhere Mix-700 disperses cement particles more rapidly in the concrete mix by reducing the surface tension of water and imparting repelling charges to the ions in solution. This makes the concrete highly workable and flowable even at lower water-cement ratios, resulting in increased strength.
- Facilities concrete placement especially where congestion reinforcement occurs and vibration is not easy.
- Recommended for producing pumpable concrete in ready mixed concrete industries.
- Highly useful for pre-cast concrete constructions, concrete sleepers, electric posts and pre-stressed concrete constructions.
- Increase durability of concrete structures by facilitating construction with the reduced watercement ratio and hence it is ideal for marine / coastal structures, especially in tidal zones.
- ADHERE MIX-700 when incorporated into the concrete improves the workability of the concrete without air entrainment due to its excellent dispersion characteristics and also imparts coating to the aggregates. Due to this, internal and external friction is reduced and cohesion of concrete is considerably improved. The uniform dispersion ensures better homogeneity of the mix and minimizes the risk of segregation during placement.
Adhere Mix-700 is directly added into the mix at the same time as the gauging water. Reduce water dosages for required consistency.
Adhere Mix-700 can be used with all types of Portland cement including blended cements Sulphate resistant cement and White Cement. ADHERE MIX-700 should not be premixed with other admixtures. If other admixtures are to be used on concrete containing ADHERE MIX-700 they have to be added separately. No deleterious effect on reinforcement / prestressing elements.
Reduced water-cement ratio reduces permeability and improves durability. Improved workability facilitates, easy placing and good compaction, resulting in production of impermeable concrete.
Substantial reduction in the water content i.e. 12% - 25% can result in high early compressive strength for a constant slump. The ultimate compressive strength can be enhanced by upto 25% by proper mix design with ADHERE MIX-700.
|Specific gravity||1.1 @ 27°C ±1°C|
Conforms to ASTM C 494 - 98 Type F and BS 5075 Part I.
0.3 - 1.2% by weight of cement. Maximum dosage may have to be increased to as high as 3% of cement weight where exceptional early strength is required. Suitable modifications in the mix design are required in such cases.
12 months from the date of manufacturing when stored in ideal storage conditions.
5, 25, 50, 200 Kgs in high grade plastic containers.
Whilst any information and /or specification contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate, no warranty is given or implied in connection with any recommendation or suggestions made by us, our representatives, agents or distributors as the conditions of use of any labour involved are beyond our control.